Ms. Shupe enjoys treating general orthopaedic conditions of the spine, shoulder and lower extremities, as well as sports-related injuries. Her special interests include sports rehab, golf assessments and golf-related injuries, and general orthopaedic rehab. She provides sports medicine coverage at Waconia High School.
She has experience treating Division I athletes in baseball and football, and more than 20 years of experience as a physical therapist and athletic trainer at Ridgeview.
- Athletic Training
- Physical Therapy
- Sports Medicine
- Sports-related injuries
- Orthopedic conditions of spine
- Orthopedic conditions of shoulder
- Orthopedic conditions of lower extremities
Years of Experience
- Graduate of Florida International University with a degree in physical therapy
- Graduate of South Dakota State University with a degree in athletic training
Current Licenses and Certifications
- First Responder
- Titleist Performance Institute, certified Medical Professional Level I
Please check with your insurance carrier for coverage details, including whether or not this provider and specific services are in-network or out-of-network, deductible amounts and co-pays.