David Holte, MD, specializes in surgery for disorders of the cervical, thoracic, and lumbar spine, including disc herniation, spinal stenosis, degenerative disc disease, spinal arthritis, spinal fractures, spondylothesis, and spinal infections; as well as orthopaedic trauma and fracture management.
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Disk, herniated
- Spinal arthritis
- Spinal fractures
- Degenerative disc disease
Years of Experience
- Graduate of the University of Minnesota Medical School
Current Licenses and Certifications
- Board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery
- Residency in Orthopaedic Surgery at the University of Minnesota Medical Center
- Surgery for Spinal Disorders fellowship from the London Clinic, England
Please check with your insurance carrier for coverage details, including whether or not this provider and specific services are in-network or out-of-network, deductible amounts and co-pays.