Dr. Meyer's special interests include balance and dizziness, hearing loss and tinnitus.
She is past president of the Nevada Academy of Audiology.
She is a classical musician.
Years of Experience
- Graduate of A.T. Still University, Arizona School of Health Sciences with a doctoral degree in Audiology
- Graduate of the University of Wisconsin-Madison with a master's degree in Audiology
- Undergraduate degree in communicative disorders from the University of Wisconsin-Stevens Point
Current Licenses and Certifications
- Certificate of Clinical Competency in Audiology
- Fellow of the American Academy of Audiology
- Member of the Minnesota Academy of Audiology
Please check with your insurance carrier for coverage details, including whether or not this provider and specific services are in-network or out-of-network, deductible amounts and co-pays.