M. Nicholas Burke, MD
Minneapolis Heart Institute
Dr. Burke's clinical interests include hypertrophic cardiomyopathy and interventional cardiology. He is also board certified in Internal Medicine.
He is a member of the Minneapolis Heart Institute. For questions, please call the Minneapolis Heart Institute at Ridgeview Heart Center at (952) 442-7843.
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Interventional Cardiology
- Hypertrophic cardiomyopathy
- Graduate of Yale University Medical School, New Haven, Connecticut
- Undergraduate degree from the University of Minnesota, Minneapolis
Current Licenses and Certifications
- Board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Diseases and Interventional Cardiology
- Residency in Internal Medicine at the University of Minnesota, Minneapolis
- Fellowships in Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology at the University of Minnesota, Minneapolis
Please check with your insurance carrier for coverage details, including whether or not this provider and specific services are in-network or out-of-network, deductible amounts and co-pays.