Timothy Schaefer, MD
Midwest Plastic Surgery
Dr. Schaefer's practice includes all aspects of cosmetic surgery and reconstructive breast surgery, eyelid and facial cosmetic surgery, surgical removal and reconstruction for the treatment of skin cancers, fat-grafting techniques for reconstruction and cosmetic applications, body contouring, hand and microsurgery, and general trunk and lower extremity reconstructive surgery.
He was named to the 2013 “Best Doctors for Women” list by Minnesota Monthly magazine.
He is a member of Midwest Plastic Surgery. He sees patients in Ridgeview Professional Building, Suite 220, every other Friday. For appointments, please call 952-920-2600.
- Plastic Surgery
- Breast reduction
- Hand surgery
- Skin cancer treatment
- Breast reconstruction
- Cosmetic surgery
Years of Experience
- Graduate of Emory University School of Medicine, Atlanta, Georgia
- Master's degree in engineering from Stanford University, California
- Bachelor's degree in engineering from the University of Notre Dame, Indiana
Current Licenses and Certifications
- Board certified in Plastic Surgery
- Residency in General Surgery at Emory University
- Fellowship in Plastic Surgery at Emory University
- American Board of Plastic Surgery
Please check with your insurance carrier for coverage details, including whether or not this provider and specific services are in-network or out-of-network, deductible amounts and co-pays.