Dr. Runkle is interested in the entire spectrum of Family Medicine. His practice includes obstetrics, pediatrics, adolescent and adult medicine, geriatrics, gynecology, minor surgical procedures and mental health.
He enjoys Dungeons and Dragons and spending time with his wife and children.
- Family Medicine
- Surgical procedures, minor
- Adult medicine
- Mental health
Years of Experience
- Graduate of Uniformed Services University
- Undergraduate degree from the United States Military Academy
Current Licenses and Certifications
- Board certified in Family Medicine
- Internship in Family Practice at Fort Ord, California
- Residency in Family Practice at Fort Ord, California
- Fellowship in Faculty Development in Tacoma, Washington
Please check with your insurance carrier for coverage details, including whether or not this provider and specific services are in-network or out-of-network, deductible amounts and co-pays.