Jane Barthell, MD
Children's Hospitals and Clinics of Minnesota
- Not accepting new patients
Dr. Barthell is a member of Minnesota Neonatal Physicians and is associated with Children's Hospitals and Clinics of Minnesota. For more information, contact Minnesota Neonatal Physicians at 612-813-6475.
Special interests include neurodevelopment in late preterm infants and pulmonary disease.
Married with four children, she enjoys spending her spare time doing laundry and hugging her kids.
Years of Experience
- Graduate of the University of Minnesota Medical School
- Undergraduate degree from the University of Wisconsin
- Master's degree in counseling from Indiana University
Current Licenses and Certifications
- Board certified in Pediatrics
- Board eligible in Neonatology
- Internship and residency in Pediatrics at the University of Minnesota
- Fellowship in Neonatology at the University of Minnesota
Please check with your insurance carrier for coverage details, including whether or not this provider and specific services are in-network or out-of-network, deductible amounts and co-pays.