Ronald E. Hoekstra, MD
Children's Hospitals and Clinics of Minnesota
- Not accepting new patients
Dr. Hoekstra's special interests include surfactant replacement therapy and long-term outcome of the extremely premature, extremely low birth weight infant.
He was named to the 2013 “Best Doctors for Women” list by Minnesota Monthly magazine.
He is a member of Minnesota Neonatal Physicians and is associated with Children's Hospitals and Clinics. Dr. Hoekstra has been at Children’s Hospital-Minneapolis since 1979 and has been the medical director of the NICU Follow-up Clinic since 1982. For more information, call Minnesota Neonatal Physicians at 612-813-6475.
- Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
Years of Experience
- Graduate of the University of Minnesota Medical School
- Undergraduate degree from Taylor University
Current Licenses and Certifications
- Board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
- Internship in Pediatrics at Fresno General Hospital
- Residency in Pediatrics at Mayo Graduate School of Medicine
Please check with your insurance carrier for coverage details, including whether or not this provider and specific services are in-network or out-of-network, deductible amounts and co-pays.