Neil Mulrooney, MD
Children's Hospitals and Clinics of Minnesota
- Not accepting new patients
Dr. Mulrooney's special areas of interest include clinical research, noninvasive respiratory support, and fetal health and development.
He is a member of Minnesota Neonatal Physicians and is associated with Children's Hospitals and Clinics. For more information, call Minnesota Neonatal Physicians at 612-813-6475.
- Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
- Clinical research
- Noninvasive respiratory support
- Fetal health and development
Years of Experience
- Graduate of the University of Minnesota Medical School
- Undergraduate degree from the University of Notre Dame
Current Licenses and Certifications
- Board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
- Internship in Pediatrics at Cincinnati Children's Hospital
- Residency in Pediatrics at Cincinnati Children's Hospital
- Fellowship in Neonatology at Cincinnati Children's Hospital
Please check with your insurance carrier for coverage details, including whether or not this provider and specific services are in-network or out-of-network, deductible amounts and co-pays.