Virginia A. Hustead, MD
Children's Hospitals and Clinics of Minnesota
- Not accepting new patients
Dr. Hustead has a special interest in extracorporeal membrane oxygenation (ECMO) and is the director of this program at Children’s Hospitals and Clinics, Minneapolis. Other special interests include congenital diaphragmatic hernia, apnea and follow-up of very low birth weight infants.
She is a member of Minnesota Neonatal Physicians and is associated with Children's Hospitals and Clinics. For more information, call Minnesota Neonatal Physicians at (612) 871-2203.
- Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
- Low birth weights
- Extracorporeal membrane oxygenation
- Diaphragmatic hernia
Years of Experience
- Graduate of the University of Michigan Medical School
- Undergraduate degree from Michigan State University
Current Licenses and Certifications
- Board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
- Internship in Pediatrics at Children's Mercy Hospital, Kansas City
- Residency in Pediatrics at Children's Mercy Hospital, Kansas City
- Fellowship in Neonatology at the University of Wisconsin-Madison
Please check with your insurance carrier for coverage details, including whether or not this provider and specific services are in-network or out-of-network, deductible amounts and co-pays.
Ridgeview Neonatal Care Unit
500 S. Maple Street
Waconia, MN 55387