Nina R Perdue, MD
Children's Hospitals and Clinics of Minnesota
- Not accepting new patients
Dr. Perdue's special interests include congenital heart disease, necrotizing enterocolitis and breast feeding.
She is a member of Minnesota Neonatal Physicians and is associated with Children's Hospitals and Clinics of Minnesota. For more information, contact Minnesota Neonatal Physicians at 612-813-6475.
- Heart diseases, congenital
- Enterocolitis, necrotizing
- Breast feeding
Years of Experience
- Graduate of University of Minnesota Medical School
- Undergraduate degree from Case Western Reserve University
Current Licenses and Certifications
- Board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatology
- Internship in Pediatrics at the University of Minnesota
- Residency in Neonatology at the University of Minnesota
- Fellowship in Neonatology at the University of Minnesota
Please check with your insurance carrier for coverage details, including whether or not this provider and specific services are in-network or out-of-network, deductible amounts and co-pays.
Ridgeview Neonatal Care Unit
500 S. Maple Street
Waconia, MN 55387