Bonnie G. Landrum, MD
Children's Hospitals and Clinics of Minnesota
- Not accepting new patients
Dr. Landrum's special interests include lactation, infant nutrition and skeletal dysplasia.
She was selected as one of the "Top Doctors in the Twin Cities" in Mpls.St.Paul Magazine in 2010-2015. She was also named to the 2013 “Best Doctors for Women” list and the 2014 "Best Doctors" list by Minnesota Monthly magazine.
She is a member of Minnesota Neonatal Physicians and is associated with Children's Hospitals and Clinics of Minnesota. For more information, contact Minnesota Neonatal Physicians at 612-813-6475.
- Infant nutrition
- Skeletal dysplasia
Years of Experience
- Graduate of the School of Medicine at the University of Texas in San Antonio
- Undergraduate degree from the University of Texas in Austin
- Internship in Pediatrics at the University of Minnesota
- Residency in Pediatrics at the University of Minnesota
- Fellowship in Neonatology at the University of Minnesota
Please check with your insurance carrier for coverage details, including whether or not this provider and specific services are in-network or out-of-network, deductible amounts and co-pays.