Robert J. Couser, MD
Children's Hospitals and Clinics of Minnesota
- Not accepting new patients
Dr. Couser's areas of special interest include clinical research, diseases of the lung, ventilator management and brain function monitoring.
He is a member of Minnesota Neonatal Physicians and is associated with Children's Hospitals and Clinics. For more information, call Minnesota Neonatal Physicians at 612-813-6475.
- Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
- Clinical research
- Diseases, lung
- Ventilator management
- Brain function monitoring
Years of Experience
- Graduate of University of North Dakota Medical School, Grand Forks
- Undergraduate degree in electrical engineering from North Dakota State University, Fargo
Current Licenses and Certifications
- Board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
- Neonatal Resuscitation Program and ECMO Certification
- Internship in Pediatrics at the University of Minnesota
- Residency in Pediatrics at the University of Minnesota
- Fellowship in Neonatology from the University of Minnesota
Please check with your insurance carrier for coverage details, including whether or not this provider and specific services are in-network or out-of-network, deductible amounts and co-pays.
Ridgeview Neonatal Care Unit
500 S. Maple Street
Waconia, MN 55387