Dr. Olson's special interests include nephrology, HTN, CKD, critical care, ESRD, transplant and overall complicated medical problems.
He was chief of staff at Metropolitan Mt. Sinai Medical Center; chief of Nephrology at St. Francis Regional Medical Center; chairman of the National Kidney Foundation of Minnesota, the Dakotas and Iowa; secretary for Rotary of Minneapolis; and many others.
Dr. Olson sees patients at Ridgview Chaska Clinic, Suite 115N, in Two Twelve Medical Center on Mondays and Fridays, and at Ridgeview Chanhassen Clinic on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays.
He enjoys golf, writing music and musicals (The Don't Hug Me Trilogy), photography and archery.
- Internal Medicine
- Chronic kidney disease
- End stage renal disease
Golf, Photography and Traveling
Years of Experience
- Graduate of the University of Minnesota Medical School
- Undergraduate degree from Southern Methodist University
Current Licenses and Certifications
- Board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology
- Internship in Internal Medicine at Hennepin County Medical Center
- Residency in Internal Medicine at Hennepin County Medical Center
- Fellowship in Nephrology at Hennepin County Medical Center
Please check with your insurance carrier for coverage details, including whether or not this provider and specific services are in-network or out-of-network, deductible amounts and co-pays.