Elizabeth L. Kennedy, DO
Dr. Kennedy delivers care in a thoughtful, attentive and compassionate way. Her practice interests include the full spectrum of family medicine.
After graduating in the top of her medical school class, Dr. Kennedy served as co-chief during her Family Medicine residency and was awarded Resident of the Year. She has contributed as assistant medical director at Health Delivery, Inc.
In January 2015, Dr. Kennedy was named "Best Doctor" and a Readers' Choice Award winner by the Sun News Newspaper readers in Excelsior-Shorewood.
She is married and loves to spend time with her husband and their growing children. Outside of medicine, Dr. Kennedy can be found connecting with friends and family, running, playing the piano, reading and gardening.
- Family Medicine
- Heart Diseases
- Intrauterine Devices
- Thyroid Diseases
- Women's Health
- Skin biopsies and cyst removal
- Preventive health
Gardening, Reading and Running
Years of Experience
- Graduate of the Kansas City University of Medicine & Biosciences College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Undergraduate degree in biology at Bethel University, St. Paul
Current Licenses and Certifications
- Board certified in Family Medicine
- Internship and Ob/Gyn residency at Providence Hospital, Southfield, Michigan
- Residency in Family Medicine at William Beaumont Hospital, Troy, Michigan
Please check with your insurance carrier for coverage details, including whether or not this provider and specific services are in-network or out-of-network, deductible amounts and co-pays.
Ridgeview Excelsior Clinic
Excelsior, MN 55331