Marcy E. Zerr, RNC, NNP
Children's Hospitals and Clinics of Minnesota
- Not accepting new patients
Ms. Zerr's special interests include long-term chronic infant care, surgical babies and micro premies.
She is a member of NANN, a member of the Neonatal Network and a Neonatal Resuscitation Program instructor.
She is associated with Children's Hospitals and Clinics of Minnesota. For more information, visit www.childrensmn.org.
Gardening, Outdoors and Traveling
Years of Experience
- Master of Science in Nursing degree from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree at Millersville University
- Associate of Science in Nursing degree from Gwynedd-Mercy College
Current Licenses and Certifications
- Registered Nurse, Certified
- Neonatal Nurse Practitioner
Please check with your insurance carrier for coverage details, including whether or not this provider and specific services are in-network or out-of-network, deductible amounts and co-pays.
Ridgeview Neonatal Care Unit
500 S. Maple Street
Waconia, MN 55387