Christina A. McCaul, RNC, MSN, NNP-BC
Children's Hospitals and Clinics of Minnesota
- Not accepting new patients
Ms. McCaul's medical special interests include neonatal nutrition, parental perceptions/management of stress with NICU stay, and horizontal hostility in the health care system.
She is associated with Children's Hospitals and Clinics of Minnesota. For more information, visit www.childrensmn.org.
Years of Experience
- Graduate of East Carolina University/Pitt Co. Memorial Hospital NNP Program (1996)
- Associate science in nursing degree from Darton College
- Bachelor of science in nursing degree from Valdosta State University, Georgia
Current Licenses and Certifications
- Neonatal Nurse Practitioner
Please check with your insurance carrier for coverage details, including whether or not this provider and specific services are in-network or out-of-network, deductible amounts and co-pays.
Ridgeview Neonatal Care Unit
500 S. Maple Street
Waconia, MN 55387