Cecilia Tubolino, RNC, CNP
Children's Hospitals and Clinics of Minnesota
- Not accepting new patients
Ms. Tubolino's medical special interest includes late preterm infants. She has worked as a neonatal nurse practitioner in Minnesota since 1998. She has also worked as an RN in North Dakota, South Dakota, Texas and New York. She teaches the Neonatal Resuscitation Program.
She is associated with Children's Hospitals and Clinics of Minnesota. For more information, visit www.childrensmn.org.
Cooking, Reading and Traveling
Years of Experience
- CNP degree from South Dakota State University/Sioux Valley Hospital
- Bachelor of Science degree in nursing from Mary College, Bismarck, North Dakota
Current Licenses and Certifications
- Certified Nurse Practitioner
- Certified Registered Nurse
- Internship at Sioux Valley Hospital, South Dakota
- Internship at Blodgett Memorial Hospital, Grand Rapids, Michigan
Please check with your insurance carrier for coverage details, including whether or not this provider and specific services are in-network or out-of-network, deductible amounts and co-pays.