Dr. Jones is an assistant professor at the University of Minnesota and has been involved in teaching students, residents, and Endocrinology fellows since 2001. He has been involved with diabetes research and has published several articles. He is active with the Minnesota chapter of the American Diabetes Association. He is interested in seeing patients with diabetes and those with other endocrine issues.
He was selected as one of the “Top Doctors in the Twin Cities” in Mpls.St.Paul Magazine in 2014.
- Diabetes, Endocrinology and Metabolism
- Thyroid gland
- Adrenal glands
- Diabetes mellitus
- Pituitary gland
- Polycystic ovary syndrome
- Graduate of Medical College of Virginia, Richmond
Current Licenses and Certifications
- Board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
- Internship in Internal Medicine at the University of Florida
- Residency in Internal Medicine at Emory University, Atlanta, Georgia
- Fellowship in Endocrinology and Diabetes at the University of Minnesota
Please check with your insurance carrier for coverage details, including whether or not this provider and specific services are in-network or out-of-network, deductible amounts and co-pays.