Anjanette M Johnson, MEd
Ms. Johnson's special interests include integrative academic therapies such as study skills, test anxiety, attention and focus, and brain training.
She is clinical coordinator/academic therapist at Ridgeview Specialty Clinic–Pediatric Integrative Medicine.
- Pediatric Integrative Medicine
- Brain training
- Integrative academic therapies
Biking, Traveling and Yoga
Years of Experience
- Graduate of the University of Minnesota with masters degrees in Youth Development Leadership and Museum Studies
- Undergraduate degrees in Elementary Education and Spanish from the University of St. Thomas
Current Licenses and Certifications
- Teacher licensure K-6
- ReadNaturally certified
- Interactive Metronome certified provider
- YogaKids Tools for Schools certification
- Internship at United Way of King County, Seattle, Washington, Youth Volunteerism
- Internship at Asian Art Museum, Youth Art Programs, Seattle
Please check with your insurance carrier for coverage details, including whether or not this provider and specific services are in-network or out-of-network, deductible amounts and co-pays.
Special Payment Info
Fee for service
Ridgeview Specialty Clinic–Pediatric Integrative Medicine
111 Hundertmark Road
Chaska, MN 55318