Michelle M. Berg, RN, CNP
Ms. Berg's special interests include providing care from a holistic perspective, using an integrative approach blending conventional and complementary therapies; empowering children and adolescents to live healthy lifestyles; and enhancing self-regulation skills through use of biofeedback, self-hypnosis/mental imagery, and other relaxation techniques.
She enjoys traveling, in addition to various outdoor activities including boating, biking, snowshoeing and skiing.
- Pediatric Integrative Medicine
- Attention deficit disorder with hyperactivity
- Biofeedback, psychology
Biking and Boating
Years of Experience
- Graduate of the University of Minnesota with a master's of science degree
- Minor in Complementary Therapies and Healing Practices from the Center of Spirituality & Healing
- Undergraduate degree in nursing from the University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire
Current Licenses and Certifications
- Pediatric Nurse Practitioner
- Certificate in Disability Policy and Services
- National Association of Pediatric Nurse Practitioners (national and local chapter)
- Minnesota Society of Clinical Hypnosis
Please check with your insurance carrier for coverage details, including whether or not this provider and specific services are in-network or out-of-network, deductible amounts and co-pays.
Ridgeview Specialty Clinic–Pediatric Integrative Medicine
111 Hundertmark Road
Chaska, MN 55318