Anastasia Sullwold Ristau, PhD, LP
Dr. Ristau emphasizes the empowerment of children and their families by incorporating mind-body skills training into cognitive-behavioral psychotherapy.
She provides psychoeducational and psychological assessments as well as psychological treatment of children and adolescents with chronic illness, chronic/acute pain, stress-related disorders, medical procedure anxiety, presurgical emotional preparation, toileting issues, depression, anxiety, ADHD, high-functioning developmental disabilities (autism and Asperger's disorder), and general self-regulation/coping difficulties.
She enjoys spending time with her husband, two young children and extended family; attending/watching football games and/or fine arts activities; and enjoying life and laughter as much as possible.
- Pediatric Integrative Medicine
- Psychological evaluation
- Mental health
- Autistic disorder
- Attention deficit disorder with hyperactivity
- Asperger syndrome
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy
- Clinical hypnosis
Years of Experience
- Graduate of Auburn University with a PhD in Clinical Child Psychology
- Master's degree in clinical psychology from Minnesota State University at Mankato
- Undergraduate degree in psychology from the College of Saint Benedict
- Internship in Clinical Child/Pediatric Psychology at Children's Mercy Hospital, Kansas City, Missour
- Post-doctoral fellowship in Child/Pediatric Psychology at Children's Mercy Hospital
- American Psychological Association
- Minnesota Psychological Association
- Minnesota Society of Clinical Hypnosis
This provider has not added any information for this category.
111 Hundertmark Road
Chaska, MN 55318