Timothy P. Culbert, MD, FAAP
Dr. Culbert's medical special interests include holistic mental health, chronic pain, self-care skills for kids, complementary/alternative/integrative medicine, nutritional intervention and biofeedback.
He is assistant professor of Clinical Pediatrics at the University of Minnesota; adjunct professor at the Center for Spirituality and Healing at the University of Minnesota. Dr. Culbert's new book for kids, Be Fit, Be Strong, Be You, from FreeSpirit Publishing, won first place in the Midwest Booksellers Association Awards in the children's nonfiction category; the book reviews healthy lifestyle choices for kids in a fun and activity-oriented manner.
Dr. Culbert enjoys cooking, skiing, golf and travel.
- Pediatric Integrative Medicine
- Developmental and behavioral pediatrics
- Medical hypnosis
Cooking, Golf and Traveling
Years of Experience
- Graduate of the University of Minnesota Medical School
- Undergraduate degree from the University of St. Thomas
Current Licenses and Certifications
- Board certified in Pediatrics, Developmental/Behavioral Pediatrics, Biofeedback and Medical Hypnosis
- Internship in Pediatrics at the University of Minnesota
- Residency in Pediatrics at the University of Vermont
- Fellowship in Developmental/Behavioral Pediatrics at the University of Minnesota
- Member of the American Academy of Pediatrics Executive Committee, Section on Complementary, Holistic
This provider has not added any information for this category.