Heidi Pucel, RN, CBN, received her degree in biology and chemistry from Augsburg College in Minneapolis and her degree in nursing from the College of St. Catherine in St. Paul. She is recognized by the American Society of Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery as a Certified Bariatric Nurse. She is instrumental in phone triage and postoperative management, and she provides follow-up services and gastric band adjustments in the clinic. Ms. Pucel assists with patient and staff education as well as clinical nutrition following bariatric surgery.
- Bariatric Medicine
- Weight loss
- Gastric bypass
- Roux-en-y gastric bypass
- Lap-band sleeve gastrectomy
Years of Experience
- Graduate of St. Catherine's University, St. Paul
Current Licenses and Certifications
- Board-certified Bariatric Nurse
- Registered Nurse (Minnesota)
- American Society of Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery
- National Association for Bariatric Nurses
Please check with your insurance carrier for coverage details, including whether or not this provider and specific services are in-network or out-of-network, deductible amounts and co-pays.