Mr. Chrest's special interests include sports medicine, general orthopaedic rehabilitation, ACL rehabilitation and sports performance enhancement. He has experience treating Division I baseball and football athletes and USA Fencing participants.
He enjoys baseball, hunting, fishing, golfing, hockey, being outdoors with his dog, and spending time with family and friends.
- Athletic Training
- Throwing-related injuries and evaluation
- Athletic injuries
- Physical fitness
- Athletic performance
Years of Experience
- Graduate of North Dakota State University with a master's degree in nutrition and exercise science
- Undergraduate degrees in athletic training and health fitness from Gustavus Adolphus College
Current Licenses and Certifications
- Certified Athletic Trainer
- Internship at Ridgeview Rehab Specialties, summer 2008
Please check with your insurance carrier for coverage details, including whether or not this provider and specific services are in-network or out-of-network, deductible amounts and co-pays.