Manu Madhok, MD
Ridgeview Medical Center
- Not accepting new patients
Dr. Madhok's special interests include toxicology, bedside ultrasound, pain management and access issues.
He is associated with Children's Hospitals and Clinics of Minnesota.
- Pediatric Emergency Medicine
- Pain management
- Bedside ultrasound
Additional Languages Spoken
Years of Experience
- Graduate of the All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi, India
Current Licenses and Certifications
- Board certified in Pediatric Emergency Medicine
- Residencies in Pediatrics at Hahnemann University, Philadelphia, and AI Dupont Hospital for Children, Wilmington, Delaware
- Fellowship in Pediatric Emergency Medicine at Cardinal Glennon Children's Hospital, St. Louis, Missouri
Please check with your insurance carrier for coverage details, including whether or not this provider and specific services are in-network or out-of-network, deductible amounts and co-pays.
Ridgeview Emergency Department–Chaska
111 Hundertmark Road
Chaska, MN 55318