Dr. Johnson is the medical director for the St. Francis Sports Medicine Program, which is the exclusive sports medicine provider for Chaska, Chanhassen, Jordan and Shakopee high schools.
- Orthopedic Sports Medicine
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Graduate of the University of Minnesota Medical School
Current Licenses and Certifications
- Board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery
- Subspecialty certification in Orthopaedic Sports Medicine
- Residency at the University of Minnesota
Please check with your insurance carrier for coverage details, including whether or not this provider and specific services are in-network or out-of-network, deductible amounts and co-pays.