Neil R. Johnson, MD
Twin Cities Orthopedics
Dr. Johnson is the medical director for the St. Francis Sports Medicine Program, which is the exclusive sports medicine provider for Chaska, Chanhassen, Jordan and Shakopee high schools.
- Orthopedic Sports Medicine
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Graduate of the University of Minnesota Medical School
Current Licenses and Certifications
- Board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery
- Subspecialty certification in Orthopaedic Sports Medicine
- Residency at the University of Minnesota
Please check with your insurance carrier for coverage details, including whether or not this provider and specific services are in-network or out-of-network, deductible amounts and co-pays.
Twin Cities Orthopedics–Chaska
111 Hundertmark Road
Chaska, MN 55318