Kevin Brown, DO
Ridgeview-affiliated location or service
Dr. Brown's clinical interests include electromyography and neuromuscular disorders, epilepsy, headaches and humanism in medical education.
During his training at the University of Minnesota, Dr. Brown received several awards for clinical research in neurology and for excellence in teaching. This includes the Arnold P. Gold Foundation Humanism and Excellence in Teaching Award.
- Neuromuscular Medicine
- Graduate of Des Moines University Medical School
Current Licenses and Certifications
- Board certified in Neurology and Neuromuscular Medicine
- Internship in Internal Medicine at Hennepin County Medical Center
- Residency in Neurology at the University of Minnesota
- Fellowship in Clinical Neurophysiology at the University of Minnesota
- American Academy of Neurology
Please check with your insurance carrier for coverage details, including whether or not this provider and specific services are in-network or out-of-network, deductible amounts and co-pays.
Ridgeview Specialty Clinic–Neurology (Chaska)
111 Hundertmark Road
Chaska, MN 55318
Ridgeview Specialty Clinic–Neurology (Waconia)
560 S. Maple Street
Waconia, MN 55387