Daniel P. Dewey, MD
Ridgeview Medical Center
- Not accepting new patients
Dr. Dewey practices the full spectrum of emergency medicine and emergency procedures.
He was president of his medical school class for two years and is president and co-founder of the medical charity organization World Altering Medicine.
- Emergency Medicine
Additional Languages Spoken
Basketball, Cooking, Live Music, Outdoors, Reading and Traveling
Years of Experience
- Graduate of the University of Minnesota Medical School
- Undergraduate degrees in biology and health fitness from Gustavus Adolphus College
Current Licenses and Certifications
- Board certified in Family Medicine
- Residency in Family Medicine at Sutter Medical Center of Santa Rosa, California
- Fellowship in Emergency Medicine at the University of Tennessee, Jackson
Please check with your insurance carrier for coverage details, including whether or not this provider and specific services are in-network or out-of-network, deductible amounts and co-pays.
Ridgeview Emergency Department–Chaska
111 Hundertmark Road
Chaska, MN 55318
Ridgeview Emergency Department–Waconia
500 S. Maple Street
Waconia, MN 55387