Dr. Dewey practices the full spectrum of emergency medicine and emergency procedures.
He was president of his medical school class for two years and is president and co-founder of the medical charity organization World Altering Medicine.
- Emergency Medicine
Additional Languages Spoken
Basketball, Cooking, Live Music, Outdoors, Reading and Traveling
Years of Experience
- Graduate of the University of Minnesota Medical School
- Undergraduate degrees in biology and health fitness from Gustavus Adolphus College
Current Licenses and Certifications
- Board certified in Family Medicine
- Residency in Family Medicine at Sutter Medical Center of Santa Rosa, California
- Fellowship in Emergency Medicine at the University of Tennessee, Jackson
Please check with your insurance carrier for coverage details, including whether or not this provider and specific services are in-network or out-of-network, deductible amounts and co-pays.