Michael Edwards, MD
Besides seeing patients for inflammatory arthritis, Dr. Edwards treats the many other challenging conditions that a rheumatologist sees, including gout, lupus and other autoimmune conditions such as myositis, scleroderma and various types of vasculitis.
- Graduate of Manitoba Faculty of Medicine, Winnipeg, Canada
Current Licenses and Certifications
- Board certified in Rheumatology
- Internship at Victoria General Hospital, Canada
- Residency at the University of Manitoba
- Fellowship at the University of Manitoba
- Fellowship at the University of Louisville, Kentucky
Please check with your insurance carrier for coverage details, including whether or not this provider and specific services are in-network or out-of-network, deductible amounts and co-pays.
Ridgeview Specialty Clinic–Rheumatology (Chaska)
111 Hundertmark Road
Chaska, MN 55386
Ridgeview Specialty Clinic–Rheumatology (Waconia)
560 S. Maple Street
Waconia, MN 55387