As a nurse practitioner, Ms. Hutton thoroughly enjoys meeting her patients in their present health state. Her goal as a provider is to not only focus on the health problem but also the effects the health problem has on her clients and their families. She sees a variety of conditions, ranging from women's health issues, asthma, hypertension, hyperlipidemia, diabetes, heart disease, repetitive injuries, depression, coronary artery disease and much more.
Ms. Hutton emphasizes wellness and self-care by giving people information they need to make healthy lifestyle choices and health care decisions. This, in turn, empowers her patients--which gives her great satisfaction.
- Family Medicine
Biking, Family activities, Gardening, Running and Sports
Years of Experience
- Master's of Science degree in nursing at Metropolitan State University, St. Paul
- Bachelor of Arts in nursing at Concordia College, Moorhead, Minnesota
Current Licenses and Certifications
- Board-certified Family Nurse Practitioner
- Registered Nurse
- Controlled Substance Registration Certificate
- Basic Life Support
- Student nurse intern at Good Samaritan Medical Center, Phoenix, Arizona
Please check with your insurance carrier for coverage details, including whether or not this provider and specific services are in-network or out-of-network, deductible amounts and co-pays.