Dr. Sorensen practices the entire spectrum of family medicine. She has special interests in weight management, adolescent medicine, sports medicine and preventing disease with lifestyle modifications.
- Family Medicine
Arts/Crafts, Boating, Music and Sports
Years of Experience
- Graduate of the University of Minnesota School of Medicine
- Master's degree in teaching from the University of Saint Thomas
- Undergraduate degree in psychology and preprofessional studies at the University of Notre Dame
- Residency at University of Minnesota-North Memorial Medical Center Family Medicine Residency Program
- Residency at University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview's Department of Laboratory Medicine and Pathology
Please check with your insurance carrier for coverage details, including whether or not this provider and specific services are in-network or out-of-network, deductible amounts and co-pays.