Kamruz Darabi, MD, FAAD
Dr. Darabi's practice encompasses the full range of skin diseases, skin cancer prevention and surgical treatment of skin cancer. His additional expertise in skin pathology allows him to be clinician and pathologist in the same person and render the highest quality of dermatological care by correlating the clinical presentation with skin biopsy findings to arrive at an accurate diagnosis.
Dr. Darabi sees patients at both Ridgeview Professional Building in Waconia and Ridgeview Chaska Clinic in Two Twelve Medical Center. For appointments, call 952-442-3188.
- Graduate of the RWTH Aachen School of Medicine, Germany
Current Licenses and Certifications
- Board certified in Dermatopathology
- Board certified in Dermatology
- Internship in Internal Medicine at Montefiore Medical Center/Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Bronx, New York
- Residency in Dermatology at Ohio State University, Columbus
- Fellowship in Dermatopathology at Ohio State University, Columbus
Please check with your insurance carrier for coverage details, including whether or not this provider and specific services are in-network or out-of-network, deductible amounts and co-pays.
Ridgeview Chaska Clinic
111 Hundertmark Road
Chaska, MN 55318
Ridgeview Specialty Clinic–Dermatology
560 S. Maple Street
Waconia, MN 55387