Kamran Darabi, MD
Ridgeview Medical Center
Kamran Darabi, MD, who is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, Transfusion Medicine and Blood Banking, serves as medical director for the new Ridgeview Oncology Clinic & Infusion Center. Dr. Darabi received his medical degree from the University of Cologne, Germany, and completed his training in Hematology/Oncology at Our Lady of Mercy Medical Center in Bronx, New York. He also completed additional post-graduate training in Transfusion Medicine and Blood Banking at Harvard University and comes to Ridgeview after five years of practice at Sanford Cancer Center–Oncology Clinic, Sioux Falls, South Dakota.
Additional Languages Spoken
German, Persian and Spanish
Biking and Running
- Graduate of the medical school of the University of Cologne, Germany
- Internship in Internal Medicine at Albert Einstein Medical Center, Philadelphia
- Residency in Internal Medicine at Albert Einstein Medical Center, Philadelphia
- Residency in Transfusion Medicine and Blood Banking at Harvard University, Boston
- Residency in Hematology/Medical Oncology at Our Lady of Mercy Medical Center, Bronx, New York
Please check with your insurance carrier for coverage details, including whether or not this provider and specific services are in-network or out-of-network, deductible amounts and co-pays.
Ridgeview Hematology & Oncology Clinic–Chaska
111 Hundertmark Road
Chaska, MN 55318