Erin L. Chinnock, MD
Lakeview Clinic, Ltd.
Dr. Chinnock's practice involves both obstetrics and gynecology. She cares for patients with a wide variety of concerns related to reproductive health, pregnancy, and menopause. Her areas of interest include preventive care, low- and high-risk obstetrics, contraception and sexual health.
- Obstetrics and Gynecology (OB/GYN)
- High-risk obstetrics
- Gynecologic Surgical Procedures
- Preventive health
Family activities, Hiking, Snowboarding and Traveling
Years of Experience
- Graduate of the University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health
- Undergraduate degree in human biology from Carroll College, Waukesha, Wisconsin
- Internship in Obstetrics and Gynecology at Medical College of Wisconsin
- Residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology at Medical College of Wisconsin
Please check with your insurance carrier for coverage details, including whether or not this provider and specific services are in-network or out-of-network, deductible amounts and co-pays.
3000 Hundertmark Road
Chaska, MN 55318
Waconia, MN 55387