Raed H. Abdelhadi, MD, FACC, FHRS
Minneapolis Heart Institute
Dr. Abdelhadi is board certified in Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine.
Dr. Abdelhadi diagnoses and treats abnormal heart rhythms (arrhythmias) and performs pacemaker and defibrillator procedures. He is the co-director of the Genetic Arrhythmia Clinic and screens, diagnosis and cares for families who have been affected by genetic arrhythmias.
He was selected as one of the “Top Doctors in the Twin Cities” in Mpls.St.Paul Magazine in 2015.
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Atrial Flutter
- Ventricular tachycardia
- Catheter Ablation
- Genetic arrythmia
- Implantable cardioverter difibulator (icd)
Additional Languages Spoken
- Graduate of the University of Jordan Faculty of Medicine, Amman, Jordan
Current Licenses and Certifications
- Board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine
- Internship at Al Bashir Hospital Ministry of Health, Amman, Jordan
- Residency in Internal Medicine at Cleveland Clinic Foundation
- Residency at Al Khalidi Medical Center, Amman, Jordan
- Fellowships in Cardiac Electrophysiology and Cardiovascular Medicine at University of Pittsburgh
- Fellowship in Clinical Electrophysiology Research at Cleveland Clinic Foundation
Please check with your insurance carrier for coverage details, including whether or not this provider and specific services are in-network or out-of-network, deductible amounts and co-pays.