David B. Parmele, MD
Interventional Spine and Pain Physicians
Dr. Parmele is board certified in both Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine. In addition he also has board certification in Interventional Pain Management from the American Board of Interventional Pain Physicians (ABIPP). He has served as a board examiner for ABIPP training other physicians. He has been practicing interventional pain management Minnesota for the past six years. His interests include the treatment of spinal pain and spinal disorders.
- Chronic Pain Management
- Pain medicine
- Graduate of the University of Kansas School of Medicine
- Masters of Business Administration, Washington University, St. Louis
- Undergraduate degrees in chemistry and biology from Baker University, Baldwin City, Kansas
Current Licenses and Certifications
- Board certified in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine
- Residency in Anesthesiology at Washington University, St. Louis
- Fellowship in Pain Management at Washington University, St. Louis
This provider has not added any information for this category.
Interventional Spine and Pain Physicians - Chaska
111 Hundertmark Road
Chaska, MN 55318