John Mark Johnson, DO
Ridgeview Sibley Medical Center
Dr. Johnson's medical interests include low- and high-risk obstetrics as well as gynecological surgical procedures, including laparoscopy.
He served as a radiology technician and emergency medical technician in the U.S. Navy.
- Obstetrics and Gynecology (OB/GYN)
- Gynecologic Surgical Procedures
- Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine degree from Des Moines University, Iowa
- Undergraduate degree from New Hampshire College, Manchester, New Hampshire
- Internship in General Medicine at Doctor's Hospital, Columbus, Ohio
- Four-year OB/GYN residency at Doctor's Hospital, Columbus, Ohio
Please check with your insurance carrier for coverage details, including whether or not this provider and specific services are in-network or out-of-network, deductible amounts and co-pays.