Katie Pichotta, MS, ATC, CES
Ridgeview Medical Center
Ms. Pichotta has experience in clinical and high school athletic training and rehabilitation. Her special interests include post-surgical injury rehabilitation, corrective exercise performance enhancement, youth sports injury care and prevention, and Graston Technique.
- Athletic Training
- Sports Medicine
- Graston technique
- Post-surgical injury rehabilitation
- Corrective exercise performance enhancement
- Youth sports injury care and prevention
- Master's degree in exercise science and rehabilitation at the California University of Pennsylvania
- Bachelor's degree in kinesiology, athletic training emphasis, University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire
Please check with your insurance carrier for coverage details, including whether or not this provider and specific services are in-network or out-of-network, deductible amounts and co-pays.
Ridgeview Rehab Specialties–Delano
916 St. Peter Avenue
Delano, MN 55328