Ms. Hanson's special interests include sports performance enhancement, medically supervised weight loss, adolescent nutrition and emergency care. She has experience with Olympic athletes, including the National Swim Team and USA Swimming; Division I experience with ice hockey; and Division II experience with football, baseball, softball, track and field, and men's and women's basketball.
- Athletic Training
- Sports performance enhancement
- Medically supervised weight loss
- Adolescent nutrition
- Master's degree in exercise science and human performance from Southern Connecticut State University
- Bachelor's degree in health from Quinnipiac College
- Bachelor's degree in athletic training from St. Cloud State University
Current Licenses and Certifications
- Certified Athletic Trainer
Please check with your insurance carrier for coverage details, including whether or not this provider and specific services are in-network or out-of-network, deductible amounts and co-pays.